Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Handmade mitre joint put to the test - by Paul Sellers - Paul Sellers demonstrates the great strength of a handplaned mitre joint. This method uses dovetailed splines embedded into the corners. In this

Handmade mitre joint put to the test - by Paul Sellers - Paul Sellers demonstrates the great strength of a handplaned mitre joint. This method uses dovetailed splines embedded into the corners. In this
Handmade mitre joint put to the test - by Paul Sellers - Paul Sellers demonstrates the great strength of a handplaned mitre joint. This method uses dovetailed splines embedded into the corners. In this
Click here to download
Handmade headbands
Handmade headbands
Click here to download
Barbie dream house hinged ring
Barbie dream house hinged ring
Click here to download
Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I could!
Handmade fishing lure made with recycled beer cans :: There's virtually no chance I could make this, but I know someone who would love it if I could!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment