Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Handmade Quilted Christmas Stocking. Usually I like long stockings, but I'm actually kind of liking this short and fat pattern

Washer & Ribbon Necklace by silvia
Washer & Ribbon Necklace by silvia
Click here to download
Handmade Quilted Christmas Stocking. Usually I like long stockings, but I'm actually kind of liking this short and fat pattern
Handmade Quilted Christmas Stocking. Usually I like long stockings, but I'm actually kind of liking this short and fat pattern
Click here to download
Candy Buttons Marshmallow Pop
Candy Buttons Marshmallow Pop
Click here to download
34 Creative and Useful DIY Fashion Ideas - Great idea for those pants that are just too long!!
34 Creative and Useful DIY Fashion Ideas - Great idea for those pants that are just too long!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment