Saturday, November 23, 2013

I made a ton of these in college to go over every bulb on a string of christmas lights I hung in my dorm room... the hole left at the top fits perfectly over a christmas light...

*217* Oyin Handmade Greg Juice Product Review - (please expand for more info) Oyin Handmade Greg Juice Available online
*217* Oyin Handmade Greg Juice Product Review - (please expand for more info) Oyin Handmade Greg Juice Available online
Click here to download
I made a ton of these in college to go over every bulb on a string of christmas lights I hung in my dorm room... the hole left at the top fits perfectly over a christmas light...
I made a ton of these in college to go over every bulb on a string of christmas lights I hung in my dorm room... the hole left at the top fits perfectly over a christmas light...
Click here to download
Add a touch of color to your outfit with handmade jewelry from China. These earrings feature facetted blue glass raindrops wrapped with silver wire.
Add a touch of color to your outfit with handmade jewelry from China. These earrings feature facetted blue glass raindrops wrapped with silver wire.
Click here to download
FoxBoys Longboards handmade in Newburyport
FoxBoys Longboards handmade in Newburyport
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment