Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I would love to paint these different colors and add a few shelves for a fun Dr. Seuss themed bookshelf for the classroom!

Custom Handmade Tattoo Machine. The Brass Fan. SHADER
Custom Handmade Tattoo Machine. The Brass Fan. SHADER

Download whole gallery
Bird Design Photo Album With Audery Stitches
Bird Design Photo Album With Audery Stitches

Download whole gallery
My favorite carpet recommendation!! Boost Dark Shadow available at Home Depot!
My favorite carpet recommendation!!  Boost Dark Shadow available at Home Depot!

Download whole gallery
I would love to paint these different colors and add a few shelves for a fun Dr. Seuss themed bookshelf for the classroom!
I would love to paint these different colors and add a few shelves for a fun Dr. Seuss themed bookshelf for the classroom!

Download whole gallery
cool string art!
cool string art!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment