Tuesday, November 19, 2013

if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)

Handmade Custom Metal Fishing Lures by CandTCustomLures on Etsy, $6.00
Handmade Custom Metal Fishing Lures by CandTCustomLures on Etsy, $6.00
Click here to download
if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)
if I had hair to play with, this is how I would wear it at my wedding. maybe I could talk all my lovely long-haired bridesmaids into wearing their hair like this. :)
Click here to download
Paper flowers set of 40 red brown aqua handmade roses by ilovethis
Paper flowers set of 40 red brown aqua handmade roses by ilovethis
Click here to download
Homemade card with fall
Homemade card with fall
Click here to download
Handmade Gift Bag
Handmade Gift Bag
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment