Friday, November 29, 2013

LEMME SMANG IT GUUURL - Soo.. Leanna & Bianca came over. & it was helllla late, and I showed them the song "LEMME SMANG IT GURL" by Yung Humma.... I think. but yeah. No, I do

LEMME SMANG IT GUUURL - Soo.. Leanna & Bianca came over. & it was helllla late, and I showed them the song "LEMME SMANG IT GURL" by Yung Humma.... I think. but yeah. No, I do
LEMME SMANG IT GUUURL - Soo.. Leanna & Bianca came over. & it was helllla late, and I showed them the song "LEMME SMANG IT GURL" by Yung Humma.... I think. but yeah. No, I do

Download whole gallery
Image of Handmade paper flower
Image of Handmade paper flower

Download whole gallery
Shanti's Twist-Out Technique
Shanti's Twist-Out Technique

Download whole gallery
Kurt Cobain. Snap your fingers
Kurt Cobain. Snap your fingers

Download whole gallery
tub - $130 @ Home Depot
tub - $130 @ Home Depot

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment