Thursday, November 28, 2013

OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

Handmade invitations
Handmade invitations

Download whole gallery
Handmade Pottery Ikebana Vase by KensGardenPottery on Etsy, $30.00
Handmade Pottery Ikebana Vase by KensGardenPottery on Etsy, $30.00

Download whole gallery
Creating Handmade Paper Flowers
Creating Handmade Paper Flowers

Download whole gallery
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment